Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Thanks

for the lovely comments. I've ended the week on a high, I'm feeling tired but pretty happy about where I'm at. I think its not such a bad thing to have a panic about my progress as it makes me pull my finger out and train harder. I know if I felt as though I was stage-ready now I would get complacent and go into cruise mode (you know - miss a workout here, a piece of chocolate there).

I've taken full advantage of not having children for the week and squeezed in a couple of extra aerobics sessions so I am sore today! I also dusted the cobwebs off my bike and rode to work this morning. I love riding to work as I have to go through some lovely parks on the way.

Hubby and I went out for dinner last night and I treated myself to a skinny Chai Latte afterwards. We went to a steakhouse so I ate fairly clean having Eye Fillet and steam veg. It was so delicious and the best part was that we had the night off of cooking and washing up.

5 comments:

Debstar said...

How did you manage to get a eye fillet into that tiny tummy of yours?

Debstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kek said...

Great progress, Michelle!

The emotional/motivation ups and downs are normal. But you know that. Stay strong!

Raechelle said...

Good for you! Wow-riding the bike to work as well...very impressive-and good for the environment- double kudos!

Unknown said...

Deb - you would be amazed at how much food I can consume!

Kek - thanks.

Raechelle - wish I could ride more often but with school drop-offs I never get the chance. Maybe as the kids get older.