Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fairy Spells

Dontcha just love kids. Missy T dragged out one of her fairy books that contains some spells in it and there is one in there for lost items. We have been searching for a something of Moo's for the last couple of weeks so we decided to cast this spell to try and find it. Lo and behold she found it this morning so her belief in fairies is stronger than ever. So cute.

I have decided to start 'Operation Billabong Skirt'. I bought a skirt at the start of this year and its gotten a little tight so my goal is to fit into it by the 10th January which is my niece's 21st birthday party. Should be a challenge with the Christmas season well and truly upon us but I'm confident I can do it. I would say to wish me luck but there will be no luck involved - just hard work! Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

Magda said...

Fairies, Santa and the Easter Bunny. Will be so sad when BS stops believeing.

Magda