Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Rambling

Boy it is hot!! I'll be leaving my carbon footprint this weekend - we've had our air-con going the last couple of days. Last night I had my work Christmas party and had a great night (I was pleasantly surprised). This year we had a harbour cruise and couldn't ask for more perfect weather. I spent the night dancing away - its been ages since I went dancing and I loved it. I'm a very shy person but once that music is on I take on another persona and become fairly extroverted.

Training has gone well this week and have had DOMS all week. Yesterday I gave my bike a good workout with the Psycho bike and leg workout. Not great when I trained legs the day before. My mood has been great this last week, I've managed to dig myself out of whatever hole I have been in for the last month or so. I'm not sure if its the change in my program or if its holidays coming up but I'm not complaining. For the first time in an incredibly long time I feel confident, sexy and just plain old comfortable in my own skin. Yay me!

1 comment:

ss2306 said...

I bet you own the dancefloor Michelle and ooze sex appeal. You keep at it girlfriend. Glad you had a great night and are feeling fantastic.