Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just stuff

My parents have been looking after the girls for the last few weeks of the holidays. They decided it would be easier if they brought their caravan with them which is so much better as we all have our own space. I'm thinking they must get a little bored as they have spent the majority of their time cleaning our house, not that I'm complaining. My stepdad has cleaned all the windows and mowed our yard and my mum folds all the washing. Bless their cotton socks! With them here it gives me the opportunity to ride to work most days which I'm loving. I think I may have mentioned before the route I take to work is very picturesque. While it adds an extra 10 minutes to my ride I get to ride around some pretty lakes that has loads of bird life. There are quite a few people who go walking every morning and it struck me this morning how cheerful everyone was. Is it because, like me, they love being out in the morning sunshine getting some exercise? I don't know about you but I can't think of a better way to start the day.

3 comments:

ss2306 said...

I'm with u Michelle. Nothing beats starting the day with exercise.

How good is it having a nanny/housecleaner around 24/7! I love when my MIL is here. Takes the pressure off doesn't it.

Debstar said...

Well I for one would prefer it if my morning walk wasn't so hot. I am so over summer.

The word verification for today is shict. It's almost rude!

Raechelle said...

Wow-lucky you-live-in help that doesn't even "live-in"-LOL! And yes-what a great way to start the day with a nice ride like you've described!