Pages

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thanks Miss Liz!

I received 2 emails from the beautiful Miss Liz today and both times I ended up in tears purely because she hit the nail on the proverbial head. As everyone knows I train almost exclusively at home. I don't have a network of fitness buddies that I can gossip with or to feed off their enthusiam and to stop blogging now will only isolate myself even further from the fitness community and essentially dig myself further down that hole in which I am currently residing. Maintenance is tough going and its important to learn how to find the motivation to get out of bed at sparrow's fart when I don't have an immediate goal. So while I continue to claw myself out of the hole I will be Nike-ing it and "Just Doin' It"

With that in mind this morning I got up and did a Michelle's Slap Together workout. Here's what I did:

5 min warm up on the bike
1 min/leg fast step-ups on step
push-ups
10/20 sec intervals on bike (10 times)
sit ups
100 skips with jump rope
30 secs iceskaters (love these)
30 secs squat jumps (hate these)
30 secs basketball jumps
10 x over the fence jumps

I would have gone through this a couple of times but I fluffed around on the computer this morning a bit too long and ran out of time but it was a fun workout and did the job of getting my heartrate up.
Post a Comment