Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF

Phew! What a week! Training hasn't gone exactly as planned this week but I still managed to get most of my sessions in. I guess I'm going to have weeks like that and as some people who are a hell of a lot smarter than me said, "This is a marathon, not a sprint." Despite missing some workouts and not eating to 'plan' I've managed to drop a couple of 100 g. I think this will set me up nicely for when I really have to starting leaning out, I shouldn't have to do anything too drastic to get lean.

We are off camping this weekend and I can't wait. I have been looking at the BOM website and the minimum at Monto looks like it will a balmy 2degC at night. FAAARRRK! We have packed our winter woolies and blankies and will definitely have the campfires going. The days will be gorgeous though and we are looking forward to chillaxing. I have prepped my meals plus I have a stash of my fave hommus so I can't see me eating too badly, mind you, I've also packed some red wine ... but that's to keep me warm :o)

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Have a fantastic time camping Michelle. I love camping and even in the cold, although cold is probably better then too hot in tents. Red wine will help :)