Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Botanic To Bridge



I decided on the weekend to register myself and the girls to do the Botanic To Bridge, a fun run which will be held on the 22nd August. I had originally planned on doing the 8km run by myself but then when I heard that the reason for the run was to get kids healthy and the proceeds from student registrations are to go to their schools to assist in the implementation of healthy living programs I decided to do the 3 km course and include the girls. I think it will be a great way for us to have some Q.T. plus give a little something back to their community. The added bonus is that it will be a little extra training for me plus it gets Moo and Missy T away from the TV and computer.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds a great event Michelle. I hope the three of you all enjoy it!

Magda said...

I'd love to go something like that with my boy but it would be 3kms of total whinging and whining because he hates walking. Maybe one day.

M

Cherub said...

That's a great idea Michelle. I hope you have a lovely time together.

Unknown said...

It will be interesting to see how they go. I think Missy T will whinge but she has a few friends doing it too which will help her through.