Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Results

Weight: -4 kg
Chest: +0.5 cm
R Bicep: -0.8 cm
L Bicep: -0.5 cm
Waist: -3 cm
Hips: -6.3 cm
Right Thigh: -2.2 cm
Left Thigh: -3 cm
Right Calf: -2.7 cm
Left Calf: -3 cm
Body Fat%: -3.6%

My Body Fat % was done by me using 3 point skinfold. This is how I did it at the start of the challenge and to make it comparable I didn't use the one I did at the gym.

If you look at my stats from the beginning of this yearat the start of the Michelle Bridges Challenge.

Weight: -7.2 kg
Chest: -2 cm
Waist: -12.5 cm
Hips: -13.3 cm
Right Thigh: -7.2 cm
Left Thigh: -7.5 cm

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

I haven't been good at keeping up with your blogs...my bad! I didn't realise you are getting ready for a comp...good on ya! Which one?
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Raechelle, it's so hard to keep up with blogs.
I'll be doing the INBA in Brissy.

Charlotte Orr said...

Well done Michelle!