Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today's Update

Things are cruising along at the moment. My weight is sitting at 49.0 kg but I usually get a drop, if I get one, at the end of the week. The last couple of weeks I have had a couple low calorie days in a row and then following it with a higher calorie day which seems to be working for me. It is funny how on Saturday which was my highest cal day for the week I seemed to be at my hungriest and really had to be conscious of not eating too much. I guess it was made worse by making mud cake and pumpkin pie.

I have to admit that I am a little over logging my food. I get sick of having to be mindful about what I'm consuming and there are times where I wish I could just grab a muesli bar or something easy for smoko rather than having to plan and prep my meals. The exercise part is always so much easier than the diet bit, isn't it? I've had to tell myself to suck it up and just get on with it. I'm doing this by choice so there is no point in bitching about it.

On that note, time to feed again. Veggies, veggies and more veggies :)

1 comment:

Witchazel said...

Yep the training is the easy part LOL I can now prep all the next day meals and the nights dinners on auto pilot... It gets really weird when my dietget changed, I stand at the fridge and read the new diet and blink, blibk, blink trying to get the new ingredients to sink into my brain LOL