Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Horror Week

Next week will be my yearly Horror Week.  Yep, it's Dance Concert time!  The beauty this year is that the girls are that year older and are more involved in the concert which means longer lessons so I can still get to the gym on my normal days.  YAY!  It is a pretty crazy week but apart from having to paint some shoes I think their teacher is on the ball this year so I shouldn't have to fix costumes etc the night before which is the norm every other year.  Thank goodness for organisation.  It is all worth it when I see them on stage though :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two of my daughters took some dance classes. It's very enjoyable for them and provides another way to exercise for them as an adult. I hope you enjoy your daughters' shows.

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

I always do Marion. Mind you, I will be a Backstage Mum this year so won't be able to see it apart from on the grainy teeny tiny TV in the dressing room but it is nice to be involved :o)