Pages

Friday, November 04, 2011

The Other Side

It seems as though I've gotten out of the hole I was in, thank goodness!  We went away to the beach on the weekend and had some much needed R and R.  I took along my Gymstick and got a shoulder workout in which I was pretty happy with.  Food was pretty clean .... shame about the drinkies!  I have managed to drop 500g this week but I think that was largely due to being violently ill with a 'bug' on Friday night.

I had my worst workout in awhile on Monday as I was still suffering from Friday night but the rest of this week has been awesome.  Gotta be happy with that.

Thought I would throw some photos of my 2 favourite little people from dancing and cricket.

Missy T's self portrait

She looks cute but ....

Sisters


Looks Just Like Her Dad

My Cricketer


3 comments:

Unknown said...

They're adorable! Being a mom is absolutely the best!

:-) Marion

Magda said...

Beautiful girls :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, they are pretty darn cute (I may be a bit biased though!)