Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Things Must Come To An End

I realised the other day that my Crossfit days are numbered.  Moo's netball season is nearly finished which means only one thing, cricket season is about to start.  She has decided to play again this year and, of course, Mal will be playing as well.  Life is about give and take and summer is when my husband plays the sport he adores so I have to forego an activity that I enjoy. I still get to the gym twice a week and I can always check out the WODs online and do them at home if I want so all is not lost ... it just makes me a little sad as I have enjoyed my experience with Crossfit. 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I know exactly where you're coming from Mich. It's so hard finding that happy medium...I've recently realised that I've gotten too wrapped up in work and weekends consist of taxi-ing everyone around to stuff *they* enjoy...time to take some time out for me, not just for much-needed workouts but also for stuff I enjoyed once upon a time :)...your family is so lucky to have you.

Magda said...

I second Sandra's comment Michelle (your family is lucky to have you). Life is about give and take might just be the wives'/mothers' anthem LOL.

xx m

Unknown said...

Not sure about lucky but it's just something parents and partners have to do.

Cheers

M