Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photo-A-Day: Day 12

Day 12: Spoon
When my Grandparents passed away, my Mum asked if there was anything that I wanted from their place.  I asked for one of my Gran's tablespoons that she used to bake with.  It reminds me of fresh scones straight off the pan and other goodies she used to bake when we would visit.

Today I'm doing a test run for Mal's birthday cake.  It's his 40th next week and he has requested a croquembouche.  I have never made one before so I have already done one test run which was a failure, now it's trial #2.  If today's doesn't work I'll be going to Plan B.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good luck Michelle, i'd love to see photos if you can work it out...

Unknown said...

I haven't had too much success yet Kristy. I will definitely post photos when I do though :-)