Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Feelin' Blah

Its been a while since my last post ... I haven't had an awful lot of time to get on the computer of late and really haven't felt much like posting. I'm in my 6th week of my Fit Lioness program and haven't seen anything positive yet, in fact I have gained weight. Needless to say, I feel like a frumpy old cow! I only have myself to blame, training has been pretty good but, as usual, food is an issue. Isn't it funny that when you feel fat you just feel like grabbing a big packet of salt and vinegar chips and scoffing the whole lot! I've been incredibly tired but I don't really want to have a break for fear that I may not feel like starting again although I doubt that would happen as I have been exercising for years.

Anyway, that's my whinge for the week.

No comments: