Pages

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Friday and Saturday

Training yesterday was pretty good. Here's what I did:

Biceps
dumbell curls 3 x 15 @ 7kg
conc curls 3 x 12 @ 4.6kg

Back
dumbell rows 3 x 12 @ 12kg

Abs
Fitball crunches 3 x 30
bicycles 3 x 25

Food however was not so flash.

1: Wholemeal toast with peanut butter
2: Apple, vita wheat with cheese and green tea
3: Apple crumble and tea
4: Leftover zucchini slice
5: Coffee and 2 cream bickies
6: Jaffles with savoury mince and cheese, bickies and dip, spring rolls etc. Several rum, dry and lime.

I figure this will be my free day. A workmate brought in the apple crumble for morning tea and I just couldn't say no (I would hate to offend her)! We then visited friends in the arv which progressed onto our front veranda for the usual Friday drink. I have made up for it today as the kids and hubby had Hungry Jacks for lunch and I declined opting for the rest of the zuccini slice instead (and felt much better for it).

I went to Body Attack today and really shouldn't have. I woke up with an incredibly sore throat but I went and suffered through it taking the low impact options occasionally. Mal and Miss Five have been coughing all week so it was just a matter of time that I got it.

Hopefully a rest tomorrow will help me recover and be ready for another big week.

No comments: