Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Slack

I have been so slack lately. I sometimes go through periods of extreme tiredness so I have been really struggling with workouts, housework and just getting out of bed in general. I seem to be over it now which is good, I think a lot was going through my mind and I just wasn't sleeping very well. Fortunately I have made some tough decisions which I now have to put into place but I feel a lot better for it.

I finally heard back from the jobs I applied for (which made my decision-making a lot easier) and I didn't get either of them. I'm quite happy about that as I really didn't want one and the other didn't offer the flexibility that I currently have. I spoke to my manager and I have decided that I would like to start full-time which will be challenging but I'm sure there a lots of women out there who work full-time, have young kids and manage to keep fit. I think for me that's the hardest part, most of my friends are stay-at-home mothers and those that do work don't do any exercise so I don't have anyone to talk to and ask how they fit it in. I guess that's where forums come in!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Michelle if you ever want to chat about how to work things out if your struggling just send me an email & we'll meet up for coffee & chat.

Kek said...

You're not alone Michelle - I know very few women in the 'real' workd with kids who are in paid work AND work out, but thank God for the internet!!

It's entirely possible, I've been doing it for years!