Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Back On Track

I've finally got my butt into gear and started training again. I wrote myself a new program and have been getting out of my nice cosy, warm bed to go walking in the morning and then get stuck into my weights. I've decide to go with a 4 day split, I don't know why but I prefer to do my weights most mornings and then I can do my cardio of an afternoon whether it be a class or something at home.

After having a few weeks off, DOMS has kicked in now that I'm back into it. My stomach is soooo sore but I have to admit I do love that feeling.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That is great news Michelle, it is a little hard at the moment to get motivated with this very strange cold weather we are getting, I am happy to just lounge in bed at the moment, snoozing until I absolutely have the last minute to get out of bed. Brrrrr!!!

Good luck with your new program.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey!

I have been meaning to send you an email but seem to constantly run out of time. It is hard to get motivated ... much rather be snuggled into bed!