Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time to bring in the big guns!

As I said in my previous post, my clothes are getting a little tighter. Well, I have decided enough is enough and have enlisted the help of Liz at The Fitness Solution. I have been upset with myself as I have been exercising for so long that I really should know how to get results I want but ultimately what I am currently doing is not working and I have to admit I need some assistance. I'm really looking forward to getting my program although with me the exercise part isn't as tough as the eating side of things.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sometimes you just need to enlist the help of others to give you that kick in the butt you really need. Even professional athletes have someone there doing up there programs for them.

Dont be stressing Michelle, things will turn around for you.

xxTracey