Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Checking in

Its been hard to get to the old computer lately but I thought I had better post an entry (even though I have nothing of importance to say). I have been cruising along as usual ... managing to fit most of my workouts in. I have been to body attack twice this week but missed my mid-week HIIT as I had to get some groceries and send my niece's birthday pressie (it was her birthday early July. OOPS!) Weight training is going well, I have included single leg deadlifts courtesy of April/May's Oxygen Mag and every week my hammies feel tight. Not a good thing to go to Attack the day after.

Did my measurements this week which I haven't done for a long time and was immediately depressed. I don't know why I was so shocked as all my clothes are starting to get a bit snug.
Post a Comment