Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Checking in

Its been hard to get to the old computer lately but I thought I had better post an entry (even though I have nothing of importance to say). I have been cruising along as usual ... managing to fit most of my workouts in. I have been to body attack twice this week but missed my mid-week HIIT as I had to get some groceries and send my niece's birthday pressie (it was her birthday early July. OOPS!) Weight training is going well, I have included single leg deadlifts courtesy of April/May's Oxygen Mag and every week my hammies feel tight. Not a good thing to go to Attack the day after.

Did my measurements this week which I haven't done for a long time and was immediately depressed. I don't know why I was so shocked as all my clothes are starting to get a bit snug.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love the change in the blog Michelle. Glad to see your back on track although the tightening of the clothes is a worry.

Debstar said...

Pretty blog Michelle. You're not the only one with snug fitting clothes. How does weight creep up on one so quickly?

Unknown said...

Thanks Sue and Deb. You know what they say ... A change is as good as a holiday. (I think I would prefer a holiday!)