Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Days Off

God its so nice to have a couple of days off work. I know I'll get to Wednesday and find it hard to go back but I have really enjoyed not having to make lunches at night and nag the girls constantly to get ready in the morning even if it is only for a couple of days.

I think the girls are loving it too as we got up this morning and made French Toast (usually its cereal or toast) and made muffins this afternoon (which I didn't feel the need to taste - quite surprising). We also went outside to fly their kite and I mowed the front yard as well. It was a lovely day.

Yesterday we went up to the Many Peaks Pub for lunch with my brother and his family. After having a delicious lunch of steak and salad, we found some great picnic and camping spots in the Boynedale area.

Not much on the cards for tomorrow, just lunch with my friend.
Post a Comment