Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Days Off

God its so nice to have a couple of days off work. I know I'll get to Wednesday and find it hard to go back but I have really enjoyed not having to make lunches at night and nag the girls constantly to get ready in the morning even if it is only for a couple of days.

I think the girls are loving it too as we got up this morning and made French Toast (usually its cereal or toast) and made muffins this afternoon (which I didn't feel the need to taste - quite surprising). We also went outside to fly their kite and I mowed the front yard as well. It was a lovely day.

Yesterday we went up to the Many Peaks Pub for lunch with my brother and his family. After having a delicious lunch of steak and salad, we found some great picnic and camping spots in the Boynedale area.

Not much on the cards for tomorrow, just lunch with my friend.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It would be lovely having a few days off work (I can only dream...). I hope you enjoy your time off.