Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Progress Pics

Well I'm in my 8th week of Liz's program (where does the time go) and I thought I may as well brave posting my progress pics. I had my hubby take a couple of quick snaps before I choofed off to Attack this morning - doncha just love the new Lorna Jane threads!

Here goes ...
These are the start photos:





And here are the 8 week photos:
I guess its a little hard to compare when I'm wearing bikinis in one and workout gear in the other but it gives a basic idea.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the workout gear... Yeah it is a little hard to tell when your wearing different clothes, but your looking great in the Lorna Jane gear

Cherub said...

Sure can see some definition though - keep it going.

Claire

LizN said...

I can see big differences particularly through the midsection/thigh area - a girl has gotta love that!

The Lorna Jane's look great!

Hugs
Liz N

Elan Morgan said...

I can definitely see some good shaping going on. Keep at it! I'll work out vicariously through you.