Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Spring Cleaning

After weeks of procrastination I have finally gotten around to cleaning out Moo's room. I don't think it looks that much different but I have thrown out 3 big bags of rubbish plus we have a box of toys and a bag of clothes to go to Vinnies. I hate cleaning and I especially hate it when I have 2 'helpers' taking stuff out of the Vinnies box claiming that its their favourite toy even though I haven't seen them play with it for years! Missy T's room will be next but I have decided to visit my parent's next weekend so it will have to be the weekend after.

2 comments:

LizN said...

that's why I hate cleaning up with my girls around - I still have stuff from the baby era they won't part with ;)

cheers
Liz N

Tracey said...

I cant believe the amount of stuff that accumulates in childrens rooms, always makes you wonder where the hell it came from.