Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ezy Japanesey

Last night we went over to our friend's place for Sukiyaki. It was sooooo yummy, I was so full afterwards. We had a great night with fabulous food and lots of laughter. It was a very late night (or early morning) so it was such a struggle to get out of bed this morning to go to the gym and I have to admit I really didn't really enjoy Body Attack today. In retrospect I really should have taken the day off.

When I got home from the gym I finally bit the bullet and started putting pictures on our walls. We have lived in our house for nearly 18 months and its taken us this long to get brave enough to put holes in the walls. Our house was new when we moved in so I really wanted to be sure of where (and what) we were going to hang up. The only thing is that my darling husband has some cricket photos that he wants to put up and I really don't want to (we will see who will win that battle). I have to say that the place looks so much more like a home now and I think in the coming weeks/months I will start looking for vases etc to put in the cutouts we have. It really makes a difference with the girls getting that bit older, I feel like I can have nice stuff around without fear it will get broken.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Dont be feeling bad about that I have been in my house nearly 5 years & the photos are still not up :s