Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Friends


I'm feeling lucky to be surrounded by such a great group of friends. I hadn't told anyone (apart from hubby, obviously) about my desire to compete in bodybuilding. This weekend we went to a kindy function and one of the mums was asking me about my exercise addiction that ended with her asking me what my goals were. I answered honestly how I am going to compete next year and I was met with such a positive response. We also had our friends from out of town come over for a visit and when I told them they said that they were going to come and be the cheersquad. I thought most people would scoff as I am not overly muscular, it just goes to show how I underestimate people.

2 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, that's great about your friends being so supportive. I had the same thing happen to me - makes things so much easier!

Unknown said...

It shows that they are genuine friends- and doesn't that feel good! Best of luck with your goal- you are now on your way!