Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rest Day

I have decided to take today as a rest day. This week is going to be huge as the girls have their dance concert on this weekend therefore we have rehearsals every afternoon this week. I usually get to the gym while the girls are at ballet but rehearsals are at the theatre which is too far from the gym. I'm not feeling too guilty about taking a day off as I'm sure I'll make it up later in the week. Wednesday is usually my lighter exercise day as I only have around 30 minutes to train although its amazing how much Liz can flog me in that short a time :0)

I have been quite tired this week. Work is incredibly busy with more and more samples coming in every day. I started having a mini panic attack as I like to get the results out as soon as I can but at the moment I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast. I took a couple of deep breaths and figured I can only get done what I can - tomorrow is another day although it looks as though a fair bit of overtime is coming up.

No comments: