Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its Oh So Quiet

My girls have gone to stay at my parents' place for the week. Its amazing how quiet the house is without a 6 year old and a 5 year old around, its equally amazing how much I miss the noise. I think it'll be good for them to spend some time with their grandparents as well as having the cost benefit of not having to pay for vacation care for a week. I have kept myself busy of an evening by doing my Christmas cooking and trying to tidy up Missy T's room (I think this will be a long term project).

Training is going great. I took Mossy for sprint intervals yesterday which we both enjoyed immensely. He struggled to keep up so I think I need to work him a bit harder to improve his fitness. We have hill sprints tomorrow, we'll see how he goes then.

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Hill sprints! Be gentle with him Michelle.