Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday! YAY!

I get to see my babies this afternoon. I've managed to survive the week fairly well and I think the girls had a great time with my folks although I think they need to come home for a rest.

I started the week strongly with training but have struggled toward the end. I hate to say it but I can't wait until Christmas is over and then I can get back some sort of routine. While I love baking, it can be so time consuming and it has been the last thing I have felt like doing once I get home from work.

I took Mossy out for our hill sprints on Wednesday and we had a ball. He started to fatigue about the 7th repeat but then so did I. It gave me something to focus on while I was encouraging him to keep up with me I didn't think about how tough it was. My legs felt it the next day!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, hope you have a great Christmas! Cheers, Charlotte