Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Got my shoes!

I got my shoes this week and have been walking around in them as much as possible. It was pretty funny the first day I got them as I was wobbling all over the place - the girls got a good laugh at Mummy trying to walk in her new heels! Its such a bizarre feeling to be nearly as tall as your hubby when you are used to coming up to his shoulders. I am so happy with them - I decided to go with a little bit of bling and they are really pretty.

I have also booked my flights and accomodation for Get Ready. I asked one of my girlfriends to come down with me as we don't get much of a chance to get to the 'big smoke'. She is really looking forward to hitting the shops.

I had a kick-arse training session this morning. I think it may have been because hubby and I had a disagreement this morning before I headed to the gym so I got rid of all my frustration and anger in my workout. Although I got some PB's its not something I would recommend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck walking in your new shoes. Takes me forever to learn to walk in new heels.

Raechelle said...

How fun! ALI had suggested doing housework in them to really get used to them-sounds like good advice-and I'm sure hubby won't mind-LOL!

Unknown said...

Cat - I'm getting there. Its pretty interesting to watch tho!

Raechelle - Jo suggested the same thing when I ordered them. Hubby loving the 'walking around in my PJ's and heels while I'm doing the dishes' look! ;O)

Charlotte Orr said...

Woohoo! Makes it seem a bit more real, doesn't it?

KatieP said...

Hi Michelle
Thanks for stopping by my blog. What size heel did you get? I don't wear high heels and I am afraid I will fall off the 6" ones !
Katie
xxx