Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Woosh

There was a slight increase in my weight at the end of last week due to TTOM (Lordy its great being a woman!). Liz wasn't too concerned saying that we will most probably see a woosh in the scales this week. Well I was very pleased to see that happen with my weight sitting at 51.8 kg this morning.

I had another great training session last night. I have been weight training at home for several years now and only going to the gym for my cardio. Even though I have a decent set up I am still limited with what I can do as I don't have cables, lat pulldown etc. Since starting comp prep I have been weight training at the gym more. I'm amazed at how much I have missed training around other people and while I get frustrated when I can't get onto the equipment that I want I'm finding I'm training harder there than at home.

No comments: