Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Progress Pics







Here are my latest progress pics. Please excuse my stupid facial expressions. I can see some improvements but can also see there is a lot of work to do. 12 weeks to go - I hope I can make it!

My weight finally dropped by 0.3 kg making me 51.5 kg, the goal was to be in the low 51's so I didn't quite make it but, to be honest, I was happy with any loss. Its been hard work, this weeks training has included workouts like 'The Ultimate Treadmill Challenge', 'Psycho Bike/Leg Complex', 'Crazy Elliptical Workout made crazier' and hill sprints. If I didn't lose weight this week there would have been something seriously wrong!

5 comments:

Debstar said...

Look at how much smaller your tummy is!!! I see muscle. See told ya. Next week you'll be in the 50's lol.

Kek said...

Looking good, Michelle!

12 weeks is a LONG time in terms of body changes - just hold onto your faith and work at training and good nutrition day by day and the results will come.

Don't you love Liz's cardio? I'm off to do suicide runs in a tick. Yeah, can't wait....

Kristy said...

You can see definite changes Michelle and your looking great. You can do it. :)

Raechelle said...

Definite changes coming on-good for you! Keep up the good work!

Charlotte Orr said...

Great work Michelle. You'll be amazed at the changes you'll see in 12 weeks. Look forward to following your progress