Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Girl Talk

As long as I can remember my period has been all over the shop (apart from when I was on the pill). They would always be late, sometimes up to 3 weeks. I have noticed that recently I have been more regular which is bizarre as I was expecting to lose them altogether. I don't have a problem with it being more regular, in fact I think its great, the only problem is the bloating. I have been suffering from that this week which is a concern as its 4 weeks away from comp and does that mean that I will going through this just before comp?

4 comments:

Kek said...

Ugh. You have my sympathy. I had YEARS of horrible PMS symptoms and irregular cycles, so I never knew when it would strike. Post-hysterectomy, I get no periods (or period pain - yay!), but still get ALL the other symptoms, including the lovely bloating.

Fingers crossed you'll have a short cycle this time. :)

Debstar said...

If you can find someone good at accupuncture they can actually mess with period dates. I think they can bring them foward if you want. Who knows they might even be able to sort out the bloating. It could be worth looking into.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm .... that's something to consider. Thanks Deb

Lyndsay said...

Same for me, I'm worried about the bloat!

Your little girl looks sooooo cute in her soccor gear, so tiny!