Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday

Not much to report. I should get my costume in the next few days as well as the music and routine (I had Jo from Style On Stage do the lot) I can walk in my stripper shoes again, something I haven't been able to do since I hurt my ankle although its pretty sore today. Training and eats are going well. My entry has been confirmed and I've booked the hotel so there is definitely no backing out now. We are a bit disappointed the kids have to come with us, I was looking forward to a weekend with hubby and I. Both sets of grandparents are doing their Grey Nomad Thing - dammit. The girls should have a fairly good time and I guess it would be nice for them to see what Mummy has been working toward.

5 comments:

Kek said...

God! Sometimes parents can be SO selfish....

;o)

I'm sure your girls will love it - and you'll have an extra reason to smile on stage, knowing they're in the audience.

Shaboom said...

Sounds like you are all set Michelle. You have the best person doing your costume and routine. I was so happy with my bikini from Jo and loved the fact I just picked the colour and she designed the rest - so easy and she does the best job at knowing what will look good on you!... can't wait to see what your costume looks like! Not long now :)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, my sister and her hubby brought along their two young children (both under 5) to my first show. It was great to hear my little nephew echoing my husband's encouraging remarks to me while I was up on stage. I got lots of comments on my smile, and I'm sure that had lots to do with it. They might have fun helping you to tan. I was called 'Aunty Charlotte painted brown' for a while, LOL.

Unknown said...

Kek - I thought it was pretty inconsiderate of them (LOL).

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.