Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

I survived

Well I need not have worried so much about overeating at Mum's place. I kept pretty much to plan although I struggled to get enough vegetables. We went to Target to try an pick up some new clothes as my clothes have gotten too baggy. I was amazed when I actually fit into a size 6 pair of jeans, I have never fit into size 6! I didn't buy them as they were a bit gapey at the back.

The girls are staying down with Mum for the school holiday. It will be nice to get to the gym to do my workouts for a change. I might try and get to a few extra aerobics classes as well.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Size 6?? Thats great! Enjoy your time without the kids!

Debstar said...

Size 6!!! Hey, you could probably shop in the kids section now.
When I stay with my mother-in-law there is never enough fruit & vegies. These days I take along a bag of fruit when I go visit her.