Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

I Get It

I finally get why people like running. As I said in my earlier post I was heading to the gym for a cardio session. I have decided that I felt like a tough tready workout so I decided on the 'Ultimate Treadmill Challenge' and, man, I enjoyed it. I have always said that I am not a runner but last night it clicked. I loved the rhythm and after 40 minutes I was covered in sweat and feeling happier. I didn't break any speed records but I doubt I ever will. Today my legs are a little sore which is always nice.

4 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Post comp is always a tough time - glad you are feeling better.

SeLiNa said...

Yipee!! A running convert ;P
Careful you'll get addicted!! ;)

Magda said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm one of those wierdos that love running but its got to be outdoors. Hate treadys as they're as boring as sh*t. Give me the pavement anyday. Glad your mojo is back

:-) Magda

Debstar said...

I'm still waiting for "the love" to happen. Don't think it's likely to happen anytime soon.