Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

RPM

The other gym in town has RPM and I thought it would be a good time to try it out after Liz, Shelley and Katie talked it up. I had a great workout and my legs were a little wobbly afterwards, I'm not sure if I'll change gyms just so I can do it but maybe I'll invest in a spin bike and get some of Liz's spinervals DVDs instead.

My food has been a little out of control the last couple of days. Last night the veins in my arms and tummy were bulging from all the carbs I ingested. Fortunately my weight hasn't spiked too badly. I have gained 2 kg since the comp but most of that was in the first week. I know my food will get better as I get back into training.

I forgot to mention that I received the DVD and photos from the comp this week. I cringed a bit when I saw that my arms were the wrong way in my relaxed pose. Oopsie! But I guess in the big scheme of things that is pretty minor and I know for next time. It was nice for the girls to see it but after we watched my routine they wanted Nickelodeon on again. I have to admit it was a little boring, I really feel for hubby who sat there by himself throughout the whole thing. Next time we'll get a crew together to keep him company.

2 comments:

Kek said...

I really want to try some RPM classes - especially now that my sister in law is an instructor. But getting to a class is a pain, there aren't many gyms in my area that offer them, and they're never at convenient times. So I doubt I'll ever make it a regular part of my training.

Spinervals rock though! Get the spin bike, you'll love it.

:o)

ss2306 said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - "RPM ROCKS" sista!

Release 39 just out with awesome music to really motivate and inspire you to smash it.

Hope you get to do another class soon.