Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost My Mojo

This is apparently quite normal after a comp and after speaking to Liz and reading a bit about it I knew to expect it. There's a lot of great information on Lindy Olsen's website. As they say forewarned is forearmed. I've had some time off of training due to being unwell as well as wanting to get some stuff done around the house. I'm ready to get back into it now that I'm better but I'm still struggling to get out of bed in the morning. Its so nice and toasty in my bed and its cold and dark outside, poor Mossy has missed out on a few walks this week. I think a trip to the gym tonight for some cardio will be just what I need to get my groove back.

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

Yes, knowing ahead of time about the "after the comp" issues is half the battle!
good luck-have fun at the gym!

Kek said...

Hang on - cold and dark??

Right, I have the solution: come live at MY house for a couple of weeks. You can get up at 5:30 in the pitch dark and discover that it's.... oh, 3 degrees outside (if you're lucky). And then when you come back from the gym at almost 7:00am sunrise is still half an hour away. I guarantee you'll be happy to go home and get up in your funny Queensland version of cold and dark.

Voila! Mojo returns!

:o)

Seriously, you'll get it back, Michelle - I'm sure you know from experience that mojo comes and goes. You just have to fake it for a while until it decides to return.

Unknown said...

I know, I know, I'm such a sook! If its under 20 degrees I'm freezing!