Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Obsessed

I have become obsessed with food. I am constantly craving certain things, last night I felt like danishes and caramel fudge and chips. Anything with a high sugar or salt content. I feel like a junkie that needs a fix. I can even taste and smell certain foods, in particular licorice. We have no licorice in the house but I can smell it everywhere (maybe Hubby has planted some somewhere just to mess with my mind). I wonder if I can buy some for comp day and gorge myself on it.

2 comments:

KatieP said...

Me too sweetie, me too.
Except I actually ate them LOL!
Good luck for the next two weeks. I'll see you on your special day.
Go us!!
xx

Kek said...

LOL. I don't recommend gorging on licorice...the consequences would be SO not worth it. Pretty ugly, I would think...

Hang in there, Michelle - you've done so well and you're going to shine. :)