Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Under 47!!!!

It seems like forever I've been weighing in the 47's (when I guess its only been a few weeks) but I've finally broken that barrier and am now 46.8 kg. Part of me feels bony and it hurts to lie on the floor or sit on hard chairs and another part of me is wondering why I still have fat on my thighs. I still have a freak out every now and then that I won't good enough but overall I'm feeling confident and excited. I can't wait to catch up with some of the people that will be either competing or coming to watch, it should be a great weekend.

I have had to retract all my bitching about my in-laws as they have decided to stay in town next weekend and look after the girls. I would love the girls to come with us but I think logistically it will be so much easier if they stayed at home. At least I won't be worried about making sure they are okay and Hubby and I can have some kid-free time.

5 comments:

ss2306 said...

Nice work re hanging in there on the scale thingy. Remember they are only one piece of the puzzle and not a true reflection of what is actually happening to your body. You're going to look amazing and confident Michelle. Believe in yourself and others will be in awe.

I have a great MIL who is flying up this Friday to help out with my kids over the next week and looking after them for comp weekend so Hubby and I can have a totally kid-free responsibility weekend. Gotta love that! Sometimes I just don't realise how lucky I am.

Looking forward to seeing the awesome you in days time.

Luv Shelley

Kristy said...

46.8 kg's you must be tiny Michelle :) Congratulations

Also it will be great for you to have some kid free time...

Cant wait for the comp photos... I am so excited for you Michelle

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, at least you are in Queensland where it is relatively warm. Low body fat in cold weather is horrible. Glad things are working out for you with your comp arrangements.

Kek said...

Wow, lucky you - that's going to make your life much easier, Michelle. Now you can just spend all the time thinking about you, you, YOU. :o)

Will you have some video footage to show the girls though? I'm sure they must be disappointed not to see Mummy's big moment.

Unknown said...

Kek - I should get a DVD after the comp so the girls should get to see me up there doing my thang.