Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What Matters Most



God my hubby has to put up with a lot. Last night I was feeling a little low and, as usual, worrying about not being lean or muscular enough. I'm worried about looking as though I don't belong on stage with the other girls. I'm worried that my posing sucks because I haven't had the time to practise plus I don't have a clue about what I'm doing. Hubby reminded me why I was doing this. I shouldn't compare myself to others, so what if I come last. I'm doing something that a lot of people never have the guts to do. I need to look into the mirror and see a lioness.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I think your very brave Michelle and your hubby's right...You need to do it for you...You will be wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

I hope Mal got a very big cuddle for that!! You are my inspiration Michelle, and you have achieved so much! Be proud!! You certainly have a lot of things to be proud of a body that rocks, but most importantly the love of a wonderful husband and beautiful girls...you will kick ass baby!!!!

Kek said...

Your hubby is a wise man.... and a good one.

:o)

Thanks for sponsoring me!

Cherub said...

Your hubby is dead right. You will be fantastic.

Raechelle said...

Just have fun with it!
Won't be long now!

ss2306 said...

Michelle

You are going to look gorgeous. I, too, have had these thoughts especially with regards to my bum and legs not being lean enough but you know what - I've done the best I can. Yeah, I've slipped up from time to time but I am human afterall. I've never ventured along this journey to win, place or otherwise but rather just to be able to say "I did it" so lets just have a fun day and cherish our moment. One of accomplishment! See you soon.

Luv Shelley