Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Day Off With The Girls

I'm having the next couple of days off with the girls. Today we went to the park with ex-kindy friends and had a lovely time. The girls played with their friends and I got to catch up with some of the other mums. The weather is absolutely gorgeous at the moment, its hard to believe its winter as we were sitting around in T-shirts and shorts. Definitely a great day to not be at work.

Mal is having next week off to look after the girls and I'm seeing it as a great opportunity to ride to work. This will mean I won't be able to get to the gym but I'm sure the ride to and from work will be good cardio and my weight training will be entirely from home. I have been training my back at the gym as I don't have a lat pulldown or seated row at home but I think its time for a change.

2 comments:

LizN said...

It's fantastic park weather isn't it? I'm lamenting that this will probably be my last school hols not working for awhile..it's nice to slow down the pace :)

Hugs
liz:)

Irene said...

I'm so jealous we have gail force wind & rain here in Melb. Hope your well xx