Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Do It

This has been my mantra this week. I have tried to talk myself out of training every day this week but I have pushed myself out of the comfort of my bed and got it done. That's the best part of making a healthy lifestyle a habit, you can fake it till you make it. It helps when I can imagine Liz and Shelley kicking my butt.

I've still got issues with my home computer and have finally given up and will be taking it in to get fixed. Its going to be hard to be without a computer for the weekend but the upside is that I have learnt a lot about virus removal, not that I was that successful seeing as I have to take it into the experts.

Not much else to report. We are having a nice, quiet weekend at home and I'm hoping to squeeze in a couple of nanna naps.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Working with computers I know how annoying and difficult viruses can be...Hope the experts get it sorted for you...

Any questions computers feel free to ask and I'll see if I can help... (No guarantee though as computers have a mind of their own...)

Unknown said...

Thanks for you offer Kristy - much appreciated.

Raechelle said...

Yep-"just do it" is definitely the best mantra one can live by!