Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feeling Good

I've really knuckled down with my nutrition this week. I have started logging in with Cal King again as I was concerned that I wasn't eating enough - you can't grow huuuuuuge muscles if you're not consuming enough. I was surprised to see I have been eating around 1700 - 1800 calories and my macros are spot on. I guess I learned something during my time with Liz. Speaking of nutrition, I ordered the Precision Nutrition pack and received it yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the recipes.

I'm still feeling a little tired and am not sleeping that well but I think that is largely due to my nighttime routine, I need to turn off the telly, have some herbal tea and perhaps read for a bit.

I have been doing the best of Liz's cardio the last couple of weeks. Tuesday night was the Psycho Bike Workout. Holy Moley! I had forgotten how tough it was and, man, I loved it. I would really love to get a spin bike for home but it will have to wait another couple of months. We had a look at normal exercise bikes but they didn't seem sturdy enough and of course they didn't have any spin bikes in stock but they can order one in for us. They are a bit more than what I had intended to spend so we'll have to save up. In the meantime, I'll continue using the bike at the gym.

4 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, sounds like all is going well with you. There are some yummy recipes in the PN book. Enjoy!

Kek said...

Yeah, exercise bikes are crap. Go, the spin bike! :o)

Nice work on the food front - you're a legend!

Magda said...

Hi Michelle, psycho bike!! I never had that one and it sounds scary LOL. Good work on the nutrition front too. Its certainly harder when you're going it alone... as I know.

Cheers

Magda

Anonymous said...

Psycho bike!!! oh goodness that sounds scary. Sounds like you are doing really well, keep it up :-)