Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Away

We have just gotten back from a lovely weekend away camping at Cania Gorge. It was a great weekend with fabulous company and the kids had an absolute ball playing with all their friends. It was incredibly relaxing which is just what we all needed. I think the highlight was sitting around the campfire last night roasting marshmellows and singing (badly) along with Hubby playing guitar. I woke this morning to cuddles and kisses from the girls wishing me a Happy Birthday. Life can't get much better than being surrounded by family and good friends on one's birthday. Mind you, I think I'm feeling 87 and not 37 today as my ankle is still giving me curry and both knees have been playing up. Time to book in for a massage methinks.

8 comments:

Maryanne said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. Enjoy the rest of your special day. x Maryanne

Kek said...

Happy birthday, Michelle!

Glad you had a lovely weekend.

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Michelle

Camping sounds like so much fun. I have missed camping, I haven't been for overy 12 months :(

So glad you had a nice weekend

Magda said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. Its my husband's birthday today too

:-)
Magda

Debstar said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me.

LizN said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you ;)

Hugs
liz;)

Andrea said...

Happy belated birthday Michelle - That weekend really does sound awesome!
Andrea

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday messages!