Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Mojo Is Back In The Building

I got a bounce in my step again. Thank goodness! I have reset my alarm for 4:30 am and dragging my butt out bed to walk the dog everyday. Although I don't feel like doing it at the time its a great start to the day. Plus, today I had a pile of raw veggies and ricotta dip for morning smoko (as well as my usual servings a lunch and dinner) and I'm feeling fan-bloody-tastic. Since the comp I have been eating more fruit and a lot less veg, I had forgotten how great I felt during prep and its largely due to the amount of veggies I was eating. GO THE VEG! So I daresay I will be back to eating a load of fresh veggies again.

I've got cardio tonight at the gym, I'm not sure if I'll do Body Attack or jump on the equipment. I haven't done the new release of Attack yet and would love to give it a try but the classes have been huge and I really dislike it when its overcrowded - I really don't get a good workout. Anyway, I guess I'll see when I get there.
Post a Comment