Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Mojo Is Back In The Building

I got a bounce in my step again. Thank goodness! I have reset my alarm for 4:30 am and dragging my butt out bed to walk the dog everyday. Although I don't feel like doing it at the time its a great start to the day. Plus, today I had a pile of raw veggies and ricotta dip for morning smoko (as well as my usual servings a lunch and dinner) and I'm feeling fan-bloody-tastic. Since the comp I have been eating more fruit and a lot less veg, I had forgotten how great I felt during prep and its largely due to the amount of veggies I was eating. GO THE VEG! So I daresay I will be back to eating a load of fresh veggies again.

I've got cardio tonight at the gym, I'm not sure if I'll do Body Attack or jump on the equipment. I haven't done the new release of Attack yet and would love to give it a try but the classes have been huge and I really dislike it when its overcrowded - I really don't get a good workout. Anyway, I guess I'll see when I get there.

4 comments:

ss2306 said...

Glad your mojo's back Michelle. Know what you mean with the veg - they're so god damn good aren't they. I'm loving eating so many veges again myself.

Cherub said...

Good to hear Michelle. Can you please see if my mojo was hanging out with yours and send it back home.

Raechelle said...

Life is all about ups and downs-always feels better to be on the up-but sometimes you just have to ride out the down.
Glad your feeling better!

LizN said...

Glad to see you kicking butt and taking names. Yes, go the vegetables indeed :)

Hugs
Liz;)