Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Quick Check In

I've been soooo busy lately. Work has been absolutely crazy and I've had some late nights as well as weekend work which has caused me to miss a couple of gym sessions (GRRRRR). I'm exhausted today and when my alarm went off this morning I chose to ignore it and went back to sleep - some days you just have to listen to your body when it needs rest. This weekend should be 'full on' as well. I hope to start tomorrow with Liz-style bootcamp at the park, weather permitting. I really don't feel like going to the gym atm and I do love outdoors-y workouts. On Sunday, I have lunch with the girls and then Moo and the rest of her class are doing their poems for an Eisteddfod showcase. This is where they get the best of the winners and have them all perform again. As I missed their original recital it will be nice to catch it this time.

I've finally booked our accomodation for our trip to the Nationals next week. We will be getting down there on Friday and staying in Brissy and then to the Gold Coast on Saturday and home Sunday. I can't wait!

2 comments:

LizN said...

See you on Saturday night!

ms_attitude said...

Have a great weekend, it sucks when you have to miss workouts for work!
LOL work has such an annoying habit of getting in the way of your personal life!