Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its All Good

This week is absolutely crazy. It always is at this time of year as the girls have their ballet concert this weekend so they have rehearsals every afternoon from 3:45 - 6 pm. Missy T is already getting quite 'emotional' and its only Tuesday. I know its all worth it in the end when the girls get up on stage on Saturday. Needless to say I won't be able to get to the gym this week at all but I'm still weight training at home and walking the dog most mornings so its all good.

Headspace has been pretty good this week. I'm really liking where I'm at atm. For the first time I look in the mirror and like what I see. I know that if I were to compete again I would need to gain some serious size but I'm feeling great about where I'm at right now.

On that positive note, I'm off to bed!

No comments: