Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Update



I love Christmas but Thank God its over. As usual there was way too much food and drinkies - I feel like I've been celebrating Christmas for the last week. We had lunch at our place with Mal's parent's, brother and our good friends and her Mum and Grandma. Mal cooked up his usual feast of turkey, pork and beef on the spit - I tell you he does THE best roast ever!

Here are a couple of photos of the girls with their pressies. They had a great day and declared it the best day ever! They were thoroughly spoilt.





I did pretty well myself. I got:
  • a pair of earrings
  • a new mobile phone
  • the seventh season of Scrubs
  • some lavender lollies, tea, oil and soap from my Mum (she knows I'm addicted to lavender lollies)
  • a BNT gift voucher from the in-laws - not sure if that's for me or Mal
  • a gourmet BBQ set with a serving tray for Mal and I from our friends
Not a bad haul. Anyway, its back into it as of today. I've been afraid to weigh myself the last few days after seeing my weight go over the 5 kg limit that was set. I'm back into my old clothes that were way too big a couple of months ago. Time to get back into it.
On that note - I'm off for a walk.

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Yep - I'm with you Michelle - way too much food and drink. My scales have been put in the cupboard for a few days as I don't want to see the number just yet.

You scored well too. Must be we're such great wives and mothers!

Happy New Year

Raechelle said...

Looks like you had a nice Chrissy!
Glad to see you're getting back into the fit routine..Have a great New Year!