Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

2 Steps Forward, 3 Back

This is how I'm feeling at the moment. Training had been going well, I was back enjoying it again and looking forward to each training session. Food was not so great with parties nearly every weekend with loads of yummy food. Sometimes I would go great at the party only to get home and eat anything and everything in the cupboard. Last week I decided enough was enough and set myself some more concrete goals and then, BAM, I get sick with the flu. On the brightside, food has been good when I have been able to eat but there has been no exercise apart from a walk with Mossy on Monday. Anyway, even though I'm still coughing up a lung its back into it tomorrow, ready and raring to go.

1 comment:

ss2306 said...

Bugger, bum, shit getting sick. Hope you get well soon.