Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Only Way Is Up (or is it down)

Okay, I'm giving this blog via email a go as I can't get through blogger at work. So na-na-na IT department I've found another way.

All has been good this week. I've missed a couple of walks due to rain and the fact that I had a crappy sleep last night but I have done all my other workouts so I'm happy. I'm continuing on with my consistency theme and trying to be consistent with my food. Lately I have been going great guns through the day only to eat my way through the pantry of a nighttime. The worst night is Wednesday as Mal is at touch footy so I'll sit in front of the TV and eat, surely if no-one sees it the calories don't count ;o) This week I have kept my treats to a minimum but still having my once a week icecream and on the other nights I've been having herbal tea or a hot chocolate made on skim milk. Today I was rewarded with a 1.2 kg loss on the scales which I know is largely fluid but I'll take what I can. The next plan is to get through the weekend. We are going to be out all day tomorrow with the girl's dance festival so I will need to plan my food to take with me. I'll be packing food for the girls to keep the munchies at bay with they are backstage anyway so its no big effort. Here's to another busy but fun weekend!

4 comments:

Shar said...

Nice drop!!keep up the good work.
Have a great weekend.

Shar x

Unknown said...

Weekends can be tricky and like you I can be good all day only to scavenge at night! Well done with the consistency aim- I'm sure that's the way to make this a lifestyle

Stephanie Davis said...

hi michelle! would an extra meal during the day help you keep away from the pantry at night? i think that helped me

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. Steph, thanks for the idea. I tend to troll the pantry for something to do not necessarily because I'm hungry but its worth a shot.