Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Life is Good

No I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, just been flat out. I've had a great weekend, actually every weekend has been good lately. A normal weekend for us start on Friday afternoon. I pick the girls up from dancing and Mal has a cup of coffee waiting for me when we get home. We usually have friends over for drinks and nibblies on our veranda, its an open invitation and sometimes we can have 5 or 6 families others its just Mal and I. I try to get up on Saturday and do some sort of cardio (depending on soccer) and then we head to soccer and after that is gymnastics. The girls and I go for lunch at a cafe after gym. We NEVER do the takeaway thing for 2 reasons. The first is that I hate takeaway - even their 'healthy' options taste awful and secondly everyone does takeaway on Saturday, fast food is then not so fast. Saturday afternoons we relax and then in the evening we go to friends for coffee or like last night we had one of Missy T's friends over. Sunday could be just relaxing at home, visiting people or heading to the park with a bunch of people which can end up in a game of touch footy. Last Sunday afternoon was spent at the local tennis courts for a game of tennis. I've come to realise how lucky we are. Yep, life is good!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Your weekends sound lovely Michelle

Cherub said...

Sure sounds good Michelle.